Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Hello,
Where did the weekend go??I am hoping you all had a fabulous weekend,,mine was quiet, just the way I like it..I finished up 2 smalls and for being smalls they sure seem to take forever..I also finished reading a Teresa Mederios book called The Pleasure of your Kiss and it was good,,I love her historical romance books..I also started a new author for me the book is called The Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware and I am into about 100 pages of it and so far I really like it..well it is back to the daily chores today and I am hoping for some sunny weather this week as I would love to go to the beach for a day..well here are pics of the smalls hope you all have a awesome week,,till next time.
Hugs
Devon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finshes they are lovely.

I like quiet weekends too!

Denise said...

Both of your finishes are so cute, Love them both.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Chris said...

Lovely finishes, It sounds like you had a perfect weekend.

Carol said...

They are both so cute, Devon!

Catherine said...

Very cute finishes!