Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Morning Monday,,

I am really hoping this week brings on lots of accomplishments..and sunshine.  Yesterday was a nice relaxing day, I sat outside and listen to the birds sing, and I got a treat of seeing a monarch butterfly,a cardinal,a blue jay and a cute little grey squirrel.  I got some more stitching done on Mary's Best and I am really enjoying working on it.
I finally met some other stitchers, you don't know how excited I was to find a stitching group here in my neck of the woods, it pays to comment on other peoples blogs in your area..thank you Melody..and I found a EGA group to join also, so overall it was a very good weekend..
Well here s a updated picture of Marys Best, I hope you all have a productive and quiet week,,till next time keep stitching..
Devon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely stitching day and enjoyed the butterflies and birds.
Your stitching is lovely!

Almost Precious said...

Nature, I think, is most inspirational . . . listening to the songs of birds, the hum of the wind as it caresses the boughs of majestic trees, to watch a delicate butterfly flutter haphazardly across a crystal blue sky . . . such sweet desserts for mind, body and soul.

Your sampler looks gorgeous ! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww...Mary has her little sheep.

Chris said...

Mary looks great Devon!
i am so glad that you have found a stitching group.

Carol said...

How nice to have found a group of women who share your passion, Devon!! Lovely progress on Mary's Best, too :)

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Devon,
It sounds like a lovely day stitchin with the birds! I love your sampler... it's darling!
Hugs,
Bella

Catherine said...

Isn't it a great feeling when you meet other stitchers? Love your sampler - a very pretty piece!