Thursday, June 14, 2012

I know I know..

You are suppose to make Plum Pudding at Christmas time,,but when I walked into the grocery store and saw these beautiful big plump plums,,I just couldn't walk right past,,and as I was looking up some British recipes I came across this lovely Sugared Plum Pudding one and well the rest is history..I am surprise how easy it was to make,,and man I wish there was a smell button on here because my house smells so good..well I hope you all are having an awesome day,,and well chat again soon,,I am off to have me some plum pudding...till next time.
Huggs Devon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that looks lovely!

Chris said...

Was it fabulous?

Devon said...

Thanks guys,,@Chris yes it was soooo good...and I will be making it again..

serendipity said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. That pudding looks delicious, I might have to go and make something myself!

CaseyWiegand said...

this looks delish!!!!!!