Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Afternoon Tea..

Well I was suppose to have afternoon tea at my neighbors house, I was telling her that I was going to make these strawberry and orange scones and she suggested that we have an afternoon tea..so I made these beautiful scones and was already to take them over there and then it happen,,a major down pour ruined it for us..but there is always another day, sounds like a good excuse to make them again..like I needed an excuse to make scones..well here is a picture of how they look,,and a cup of my favorite tea Lady Earl Grey..well I hope it is not raining where ever you are..
huggs Devon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady Earl Grey tea is wonderful and with a scone? Well, that might just be heaven on earth.

Sorry you didn't get to share them because of the rain. :-(

We'll probably be getting thunderstorms later ... we do MOST days through the summer.

Catherine said...

Rained all day here ~ oh, your scones and tea would have been perfect!