Monday, July 6, 2009
















Happy Monday,





Well the weekend is over,,I had to work all weekend but that is ok since it was really slow are work and I got to leave early on saturday..I have been stitching everynight on BBD Beneath a Sunlit sky and I am really loving it,,I dont know if it is the colors or the design but I dont want to sleep or work I just want to stitch,,do any of you out there ever fell or felt that way about a design you are working on..since I have gotten back into my stitching mojo I have spent way to much money,,I guess I have to make up for not spending for 2 years huh,...sounds good to me. Well I wont bore you anymore here are some progress pictures and some of my grandsons,,Max is the the red/blondish one he is 1, Bryson is the baby baby, and Anthony is squinty eye one that is his new thing,,,well I hope you all have a great week and keep those needles moving..till next time..enjoy the pictures.





Devon

1 comment:

DaisyGirl said...

Hi Devon,
I just wanted to thank you for all your prayers and comments the other week. It has been getting better, baby is still hanging in there, not much to do about April except be there for her and my husbands family. Just a sweet thank you for caring!
DaisyGirl