Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another small finish....




Happy Sunday everyone,


I finished this small freebie by Little House Needleworks last night,,I had to rip out 3/4 of the border since I miss placed the wording and the last side of the border would'nt fit right,,I still like it without it...this concludes my patriotic stitching,,now I can move onto my project I've been wanting to stitch for a while and that is Beneath the Sunlit sky by BBD,,well here are pictures of my finished item,,hopefully I will be posting pictures of some of my project in progress,,also we went to see my grandson Bryson who is still in the hospital and he is doing alot better,,all they are waiting for is for him to gain some more weight and then he can come home,,he is 31/2 months old now...pictures of him and my other 2 grandsons will be coming this week,,,they are all growing so fast..well till next time take care..


Devon

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

lovely finish

Natasha said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.I often think back to the time growing up in Northern Ohio in the dead of summer it would be so humid and we did not have air.. how did we ever survive LOL

Your finish looks great even without the border. Tkae Care