Monday, July 13, 2009


Happy Monday,,

Well another week begins,,and with a bang,,I woke up at 415am with a painfull back pain..went to bed feeling great..so I dont know what happen. Got up and took ibiprofen and went back to bed and woke up at 845am feeling better, at least I can move around without being in extreme pain..today I am off work so I have a bunch of running around today,,but I wanted to let you all see my progress on Beneath the Sunlit sky,,I am really enjoying stitching this one,,my next project will be Return to the Sea with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl,,it is one of my challenge pieces so I thought I would start it now..I am still reading P&P and enjoying it. This is the secondly classic I have read and I cant believe I took so long in reading them,,tonight will be watching the 5th Harry Potter movie and I cant wait,,I did'nt really like number 4 but loved number 3,,so we will see how number 5 goes..till next time have a great week stitching and doing whatever,,

Devon