Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Stitching




I have a finish yeahhhh,,,my first in a couple of years as I am just now picking back up my needle from taking about a 2 year break...and I am happy with the result...I finish the Bookshelf by Little House Needlework, and I picked back up my french quaker freebie I am stitching this over one on 28ct Lugana using Week Dye Works Mulberry thread.,,only till my supples come in for Blackbird design Beneth the Sunlit sky which I cant wait to start...so here are some pictures hope you enjoy them...Also on the reading front, I finished Persuasion and really liked it. Now I am reading Pride and Prejudice..hope you all have a wonderful week,,,till next time..
Devon

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay!!!! Welcome back to stitching! I don't know if I could bear a 2-year break. My stitching truly keeps me centered and sane.

Your first finish is fantastic! Your WIP is lovley.

Keep stitching!!!