Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Thought ..

This was a craft blog,,but it looks more like a cooking blog..funny how we go thru spurts of things to do..I have been stitching I finished another violet but it needs iron before I can take a snap of it..but for now you will have to indulge yourself with these delishish items..Pioneer Women comes thru again,,My husband called this morning and was telling me he didnt have anything to eat for breakfast and that all his breakfast bars were gone..so I went looking for something to make him to take to work for breakfast the rest of the week,,and these popped into my little head..I had all the ingrediants on hand and so away I went..the recipe says it makes 12 but I think I could have gotten at least 15,,since I stuffed the muffin tins to the brim they are more like mushrooms then little puffs..but still are delishish..so if you havent tried the Pioneer Womens French Breakfast Puffs you must,,they are Easy,Quick,and very very Good..stay turn as tomarrow Devon Violets #2 will appear..now you all have a warm and crafty day...




2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

They do look very tasty. I'm sure your husband is most thankful that you made up a batch of these lovely treats. I'll have to see if I can find the Pioneer Women's French Breakfast Puffs recipe somewhere.

Val said...

Well hello! Thank you for stopping by my little place in blogland and for your comments about my little best friend Bella. It looks as though you have two little cuties of your own to share happy times with :0)
Funny, I had this book bought for me at Christmas and was looking at this very recipe only yesterday! They do look so good, but a little naughty!
have a productive and crafty 2011
love Val xx Oxfordshire UK