Monday, August 23, 2010

I am so ready for Fall...

Can you tell by my new background,,I am ready for cooler weather,,and those beautiful colors of fall..arent you??? Or are you a hot weather person?? Well I have been busy crocheting and stitching...I started a new cross stitch project yeahhhhh...and even thou I havent got alot done on it I am enjoying it,,and for crocheting I am plugging along on my grandsons ripple afghan, and I am loving the cute cowboy colors...well I hope you all have a very blessed week,,and that your hands are hard at work at whatever you are working on..enjoy the updated pictures...
Devon



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Love this post! Hits my two obsessions in one. Great new start. I have added quite a few CHS charts to my stash since I found out about her stopping designing. x

Cozy said...

I like your blog remake. I did mine recently too. Great minds, you know.

That afghan is going to one very lucky young man from a wonderful grandma.

JE said...

Hi Devon! Thanks for your comment. I see you are busy making a blanket for your grandson as well! Yes, I am ready for cooler temps. It was 104 degrees here yesterday! I love your new Fall banner. I do wish I had the time and smarts to change mine.... Keep up the great projects!

Kathy A. said...

Great blog redo. Love the fall leaves.
Nice new start.
You are making great progress on the afghan.

Moonangelnay said...

love the layout :) and the blanket for your grandson is looking good, im sure it'll look even more amazing when finished :) i crocheted my baby daughter one a few months ago and it's so satisfying to know you've made something for them yourself :)