Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rain Rain go away...

So much for our lovely sunny weather,,,it is raining here again...oh well at least the birds are still singing..I have added some more scissor fobs to my Etsy shop,,,I also have been working on #2 Baby Blanket pictures to follow soon..my oldest son comes out this saturday for a week so we are looking forward to the visit and company...I cant believe it,,we have been in florida for 6 months already, that went by fast..and we are loving it more and more..we cant wait to start exploring more of the souther part of the state..well until next time,,keep those fingers moving..take care.
Devon






5 comments:

Annette said...

I love the teapot fob! Enjoy the visit with your son!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm jealous you're in Florida, I've been there once and LOVED it! I was ready to move!

2justByou said...

LOVE your scissor fobs!!! I'm a follower. =)

Deb said...

Very pretty fobs Devon. I love the teapot quite a bit!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

awww these are SO pretty!!