Monday, March 29, 2010

My Week Part 1..

Wow what a week I just had,,,a good week at that. My oldest son Matt was visiting and we went all over the place..he had a great time and loves Florida..Monday we went to St Augustine, it was freezing cold and windy but we survived..we went to the Old Fort there and went shopping downtown. Wednsday we drove up to Savannah Georgie and went to the riverwalk in dowtown and walked around historic dowtown Savannah it was a beautiful day and we had a great time..Thursday we went to the Jacksonville Zoo and it was quit nice,,last time we went it was hot and humid and this time it was great weather and the animals were all out..Saturday we went to the Jacksonville Riverwalk Artist Market that is held every saturday from March to December..it was freezing cold but alot of fun, we even got to go on a boat ride down the St Johns river..loved it..and sunday he went back to Arizona, I miss him already..I have been knitting while in the car for all the car rides,,I have fishined projects to show you and a new project,,but in this post I will show off some of our places we went to this past week,,hope you enjoy the pictures, I will be doing this trip in parts as there is alot of pictures..so stay turn for part 2 tomarrow..Devon

Reenactment,,boy those guns were load...

The outside of the Fort


Looking from the top level down into the Court Yard


Inside the Fort going to the top level



Soldiers getting ready for a reenactment..

No comments: