Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is so cool...







My mom was from Exeter England and so I am a big history buff on anything England,,I know I am related to Sir Francis Drake the Queens Pirate and so when I went searching for any thing on my mom's school she went to when she was growing up I was shock to find info on it..here are some pictures of it and a link to the article of it..I hope you enjoy it...the color picture is of Bishop Blackall in the 1900's and the 2 black and white ones are of the school in the 1920's.



1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey Devon, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope your heart monitor session goes well too! I get to take mine off at lunchtime! Yay. Boy did I miss my shower this am!

That is awesome to be interested in your heritage. My family is from the UK as well (I'm first generation Canadian), but I've not taken the interest in my family background. Which I'm sure I'll regret later in life. My parents just don't talk about England very much.