Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here I am,,,

















I know it has been ages since I last blog,,,shame on me..but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy...I mean with working 30 hrs and having 2 babies in the house who wouldn't be busy...we are all doing good,,,found out some exciting news,,,it looks like my husband and I will be moving to Florida by the end of the year hopefully sooner,,,Boeing is moving there Williams Gateway plant to Jacksonville Florida, we are excited to be moving...it is time for a change and we have lived in Georgia before so we know about the humidity...the kids and all staying here,,,they have all there friends and family here so we will be back for alot of visits. Cant stay away to long from the grandbabies...We have had a couple of birthdays and mothers day since I last posted so there has been some celebration going on here,,and Max is going to be 1 on June 3rd already boy that time goes by so quick doesnt it...and I think summer has hit us hear in Arizona it is in the low 100's and I dont see it getting lower then that till winter..Well on with the photo's the flowers are from my son Jesse and his fiance Casie for mothers day,,the tulips really took off arent they pretty...I have knitted 5 preemie hats and took them to the hospital already before I got pictures of them,,,but I also knitted 3 washcloths and that is what you are seeing..I also pick back up my cross stitching and this one is a Little House Needleworks called The Bookshelf,,,and then there are the ones of 2 out of 3 grandbabies,,,Bryson was born March 11 with his intestines outside and he is still in the hospital doing good he had to have surgery last week to remove a piece of them and his appendix, and then there is one of Me and Justin and Max and Anthony on mothers day...well I hope it wont be a long time before I post again,,,till next time...

No comments: