Monday, February 7, 2011

A new knitting project,an update,and a winner..

Hello Monday,,you showed up to quickly again,,boy the weekends just seem to fly by dont they??? Well I did have somewhat of a productive weekend,,as you will see in the pictures..I started a new knitting project another scarf no surprise there huh...this is really a easy pattern,,,found it on ravelry..all it is, is k2,k1b,p1,k2,,repeat pattern for every row..I am knitting on size 8 needles and using a new yarn for me,,it is Amazing by Lion Brand and the colorway is Arcadia,,it looks like it will take 2 skeins of yarn to make along enough scarf..this one is going to my brother..



And here is an updated pictures of my Emma Project pattern by Sampler Girl,,I am really enjoying this one just wish I could find more time to stitch..

And last but not least we have a winner in my giveaway..And it is Linda Pruitt...at Pruitt Hand Crafts..thanks again for everyone that became a follower and I will be having more giveaways during the year..so come on back..



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Love your scarf and stitches! Congrats to the winner!