Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am still Alive...

Sorry for the absent,,I just have not been motivated to post,,I have been reading everyones blogs just not posting myself..as you will see I have been busy, just not as busy as I wish I could be..again no motivation to do anything,,I am hoping this week will bring on the motivating fairy to me.. Well me and the hubby went down to Cocoa Beach for the weekend and I loved it,,we walked and walked and found some great places to eat,,like like Ryans Village Pizza and man was the pizza every so good..the beach was beautiful and crowded,,we walked down to the Cocoa Beach Pier which was about 2 miles from our hotel..and we even went to the famous Ron Jon super surf shop,,it was a nice relaxing weekend..on the way home we stopped off in St Augustine for lunch and a walk around..I can never get enough of St Augustine,,it is a beautiful city..and the weather was more then perfect.. Well now onto the crafy stuff..I finished Emma Project by The Sampler Girl and I absolutly loved stitching this piece..in the picture you will see an extra heart stitched at the bottom under the word that,,I accidently stitched it under the wrong t,,and I kinda of liked it so it stayed..up next on the stitching front is Besty by Sheepish Design and I am enjoying this one to,,but it will take me a little longer at, as I am stitching it on 36 ct and having a hard time stitching on it,,but I will conquer it,,I am using Needlepoint inc silks and really liking stitching with them..


I finished the scarf I was working on and started another one,,in pink..I am going to be in a craft bazzare this November and it is never to early to get started,,plus during the summer months here in florida I dont want to knit with all the humidty..I am hoping to be working on making some new items for my etsy store this week,,there will be stitch markers and new project totes and new scissor fobs..so keep an eye out for those..until then keep those fingers moving...and have a blessed week..
huggs Devon

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Devon, could you please email at sammi916@comcast.net I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you. Thanks, Deborah