Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Statis and my very first..

Hello,
Well I think I am liking living in florida the weather now is beautiful and there are pretty flowers everywhere..I am posting my March accomplishments here they are..
Knitting-3
Crocheting-2
Beading-4
Sewing-2
another month of very bad reading...I must go thru spurts of reading..oh well hopefully next month will be a better month of that and cross stitching...
now my pride and joy...I have never had one so this is a new baby to me,,,it is my first herb garden and I hope I can keep it alive..I have Rosemary,Basil,Mint..3 of my favorite herbs..wish me luck...I do have a green thumb but we will see...well I hope you all are having a wonderful day where ever you are...


4 comments:

Jean May Originals said...

Those are some pretty good accomplishments! Good luck with your herb garden. I can't wait to get outside and start planting.

Annette said...

Herbs are the one thing I don't kill!! You'll love having fresh herbs at your fingertips!!! My reading goes in spurts too. But once I sit down and get started, I don't want to stop!

Janean said...

it won't be long until that pot is overflowing with those fab herbs!

Abby Rogers said...

Don't forget to get your daily picture of Great Britain!

http://picturesofgreatbritain.blogspot.com/