Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Thursday...

Hello,
I hope today finds you all warm and toasty. It is chilly here in North East Florida and looks like it will be for the next week. This week has been good, I am feeling a lot better and had my ultrasound on my liver today so I should get the results back early next week. I have been knitting and stitching this week and it is going really good. I am also hoping to get some sewing done this weekend as I don't have any plans to go anyplace, keeping fingers cross because I am really missing my sewing machine. I went to my stitch-in last Saturday and had a great time, missed some girls but it was a nice small crowd, then my friend Melody and I went to Panera for a bite to eat and had a enjoyable time..must do that more often Melody. Well I think that is about it for now I will leave you with some update photos to enjoy. The first is my Love Vine Hat by Maiden Brooklyn it is a paid for pattern on Ravelry and I will be knitting more of these, I have really enjoyed knitting this one, I have knitted it out of Malabrigo Yarn in English Rose colorway my favorite.
And then here is my updated picture of The Sampler Hill by With Thy Needle and Thread/Country Stitches, again I am really loving stitching this one, as I have the other one of hers I have stitch. I am stitching it on 36 count fabric in the colorway Cornsilk by weekdye works and using the recommended threads.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad you are feeling better ~ love your projects!

Marilyn said...

Sampler Hill is so pretty.
It's in my to-do pile. :)
Marilyn

woolwoman said...

had fun visiting with you after the stitch in Devon - we will definitely do more of that! your hat is wonderful - LOVE the English rose colorway. I can't believe how you are flying on the sampler hill. love that linen color. Hope the results of the testing is all good. Have a great weekend and happy sewing - Mel