Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jolly Thursday...

Good morning everyone,,hope this Thursday finds you all happy and well.  Well as you can see my little Jolly Jack is done, and I am a bit sad.  As he was a real fun stitch to stitch..I love all the colors and well he is just so jolly..so to pass the jolliness on I am going to be sending this pattern to another jolly person to stitch, but wait there is more..in order to receive this jolly pattern you must-stitch the pattern and then pass it onto a new jolly person..I would love to see how many jolly friends we can stitch before Oct 31st..
so to be entered into this awesome drawing just post a comment here and I will pick Jacks next best friend on Sunday Aug 5th..and this is open world wide,,and please leave me a way of contacting you..
Well I hope you all have an awesomeday,,
Devon

9 comments:

Kate said...

What a jolly idea!

Parsley said...

Fun idea! Please count me in.

Natasha said...

It turned out looking good!! What a great idea, please count me in on the Jolly Chart Pass Along :)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

He's adorable! please enter me in your giveaway

Julie M said...

He's quite cute! Great idea too but I can't promise to stitch him quickly so please do not enter me into the drawing.

Anonymous said...

He is quite the handsome fella!

Sally said...

What a fantastic idea! He looks great :)

Catherine said...

Cute finish! I stitched this one last year and I agree, it is a fun stitch!

Kaisievic said...

Cute finish - I see that SoCal Debbie has him now - lucky girl!