Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keeping my sanity...

I have been hiding out in my sewing room the last couple of nights,,my husband and daughter have been on a FlashPoint kick rerun on netflix and so I have been doing some sewing..these cute little newborn dresses were so much fun to sew..they are going to a friend of my daughters who is due next month..I have also made 2 more pillowcases and have 1 more dress done..my stitching has taken a back burner to my sewing but I am ok with that..at least I am still being creative..hope you all are having a great week,,till next time,,huggs
Devon


 front
 back
 front
back

4 comments:

Autumn said...

There is just something about the fabric you've chosen. It's retro and modern at the same time. I LOVE IT!

Kate said...

Those dresses are adorable!!!

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! I wish they would look as cute in my size!

Nicola said...

I love the fabrics, they are beautiful gifts for your Daughter's friend.