Monday, August 29, 2011

Pioneer Womens Meatballs My Way..

These little gems are easy to make and are delish and a big hit with the hubby...I tweak the recipe alittle,,instead of oats I used seasoned bread crumbs,and I put in 1 cup of chopped onions and used jar sauce instead of her sauce with uses 1 cup of ketchup which I am not a big fan of..I only cooked 1/2 of the meatballs and freeze the other half,,I will be making these little babies again...if you need the orginal recipe you can go to Pioneer Womens Blog(in my sidebar)and go to her cooking tab and type in Meatballs,,they are her Comfort Meatball recipe..what are you having for dinner tonight come and share,,until then huggs..
Devon












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those DO look delicious!

Ana Luisa said...

Hi! Hope all is well with you, it's been quite all around. ;)
Keep well.