Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quiet Saturday...

Well that and a productive one,,,not doing anything exciting today..just listening to music and crochet and knitting..so I am really enjoying my quiet saturday..I do have a finish to show you,,it is the afghan for my grandson Anthony birthday next month,,and I think it turned out cute,,just the right colors for a little cowboy dont you think..I have pulled out that chevron scarf I started back in March..and have worked on that some to..now it is back to my daughter in-laws ripple afghan for christmas,,I havent dont any stitching worth showing off, and I have not done any reading either,,so for how it looks like it will be crocheting and knitting which isnt a bad thing..well I hope you all have a wonderful and productive weekend,,till next time..
Devon



3 comments:

staci said...

Sounds like my kind of day! I used my crockpot yesterday too, but wasn't home, what was in yours?

Your grandson is going to LOVE his cowboy ripple! Congrats on a wonderful finish!

Annette said...

Great cowboy afghan!! I'm sure your grandson will love it!!!

Love the new look for fall!!

DEBBIE said...

I TOO LOVE DAYS LIKE YOURS...
THE COWBOY RIPPLE IS GORGEOUS. LOVE THE COLOURS THAT YOU USED.
AND I LIKE THE CROSS-STITCH THAT YOU ARE DOING... CAN`T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF IT!

DEBBIE MOSS