Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I did it x 2...


It turned out to be a great day,,,the sun is shining but then I do live in the sunshine state...took my grandson to the park,,and then my hubby put together a seat on his bicyle,,and they had a good ride..but what I did x 2 is this...I finish my Tea Shop cross stitch,,finally..and I love it...it will be one of the next things I get frames..and the second thing I did today was make my walking goal for the month,,I commeted to walking 55 miles in April and I did it tonight,,now there is 2 more days left so I will be breaking my goal..I have been walking a little over a month and can already tell a difference it has made..plus I have lost 14 pounds in 6 weeks so that is also a good thing..well enjoy the picture..till next time..

Devon

4 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

well done on the walking!
and, the Tea Room is precious. :)

Deb said...

Your Tea Room looks wonderful. And congrats on the walking and making your goal. I walk two miles every day. I love it. It will really keep you in shape. And congrats on the weight loss too!

Anne said...

Lovely stitching and congratulations on the walking!

Annette said...

The Tea room is beautiful! Congrats on reaching your goal!!