Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello Everyone..




I











I am still alive..





Alot has been going on,,first my daughter and my grandson have moved back to Arizona so it is really quiet here and I am not used to that..My husband flew back with them friday and got caught in the Houston/snow mess and ended up having to spend the night in houston not fun at all and didnt get to Phoenix till 855pm saturday night instead of friday night,,then his flight out of Phoenix was delays 1hour 10 minutes I dont think he will be flying any time soon..I have been baking my son Josh wanted me to make him the snickerbar cookies so I had him those and peanut blossoms ones..I just kinda of chilled out over the weekend worked sunday had a good day at work..then I picked Justin up last night and today I baked some more cookies and over the weekend I finished the cross stitch project I was working on I put my and my husbands initals and the date we were married on it. And worked more on my blanket. I did put up decorations yesterday so it feels more like christmas time here..well I hope you all are having a great week so far,,take care till next time..





2 comments:

Annette said...

Just love that colorful blanket and the cross stitch is beautiful! When my kids were little they called the peanut blossom cookies "kissy cookies". Sometimes flying is fun and sometimes just a big hassle. I prefer road trips!

Heather G. said...

Beautiful blanket! I love cross stitching! I just wish I knew how to do it...