Thursday, October 29, 2009

Something For Me...




I have been looking at jewelry in stores for a long time and I didnt want to pay the price they wanted to sell it at,,knowing I could probly make it myself...And I have been wanting a Cameo Necklace forever..well I was in Michaels today and some of there beading items are on sale 2 for $5 and this chain and cameo was on sale,,,so when I got home I put this necklace together in like 5 minutes and now I am wearing and loving it..I dont think I will ever at least I am going to try not to buy already made jewelry again if it is something I can make myself...

2 comments:

Julia said...

Very pretty necklace. I love cameos! I'm with you....if I can make it I probably won't buy it. Have a great Friday!

Annette said...

I love cameos too! This is beautiful!