Friday, December 19, 2008

Another milestone and some baking...




Well what a day,,,my baby who is 16 got her license to drive today...and got 100 on it...the last one after 3 boys...and while she did that I did some baking,,,not all I have to do but I made a big dent in it...I whipped out 2 batches of chocolate chip,a batch of cranberry and orange,snickerbar and peanutbutter,and I still have to do a batch of Puppychow (no not the dog food)..but I thought I would post a couple of pictures one of my daughter and her son Max and of my baking so far...hope you all are having an enjoyable friday as I am...till next time..




Devon

2 comments:

MelMel said...

Lovely cookies....yum...
saw your blog thru Posy.....i'll be back!x

Beadyjan said...

Came across you blog whilst surfing to fill in a dull pre Christmas day in England -Congratulations to your "baby" hope you have a lovely Christmas.