Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy Sunday....

I know its been a couple of weeks,,but I am still here. Lost my charger cable for my laptop and had to buy another one. But I am back in business. The weather here in NE Florida has turned to spring like and I am loving it, spring has come to Lowe's which means I can start planting flowers. I have been stitching like crazy and not so much knitting.  I have a few finishes and a new start to show and I am loving my new start. It is Thirteen Black Eye Susan's by Brenda Gervais and I don't know why I don't stitch more Halloween things as I was born on Friday 13th in October and I was my moms first girl. So you will be seeing more Halloween things coming to the blog..Well I hope you all have a good week and I will be hopefully posting some updates. But for now enjoy these pictures. Thanks for visiting and talk to you soon.



4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Devon, your raised garden beds look super. Well done on your stitching finishes! Have a wonderful week!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I always love seeing your garden pics! Are you planting veggies this year too? One day we will do that but not while we are both working and travel to see mom and dad so frequently.

Love your projects!

Devon said...

Thank you yes we will be planting veggies which ones I don't know yet...

woolwoman said...

you have some great finishes Devon - look forward to seeing how you finish them.

Love all the flowers - enjoy ! Mel