Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Thursday

Hello,
Well the sun is finally shining in NE Florida and I have today off so I thought I would put up a blog post. I haven't been up to much except stitching and more stitching..I haven't been anywhere because it seems to want to rain every weekend..Monday was our 35th wedding anniversary so on Sunday my hubby and I went and saw Jumanji and it was really good we both enjoyed it..and then went to dinner at Lonehorn Steak House and had a enjoyable time. I am really looking forward to spring to be able to plant new flowers and get my hands dirty..who else is ready for spring? Well its going to be a short one but I will leave you with some stitchy pictures..have a great week everyone.




4 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful stitching--love the barnyard critters

Robin in Virginia said...

What super stitches you shared, Devon! Happy belated anniversary wishes to you and your husband! Questions for you about your embroidery hoop...I noticed you use a wood one. What brand is it? Do you have the inner ring bound with fabric? How do you get your piece of fabric taut?

Jackie's Stitches said...

Love your projects! Your needle is flying. Hoping our weekend is a nice one - the sun is so pretty today - and it's a long weekend for me!

Devon said...

Hi Robin
I use edmunds I get it from Hobby Lobby and no I don't have fabric around it. The fabric stays taunt by tightening the screw on top. Thank you ��