Saturday, February 28, 2015

Its Been Awhile

Yes it has been awhile, but I am back..I had company for 12 days and then time just slipped away from me. I haven't been knitting or stitching that much and I am ready to get back into the game again. On a good note I have not been sick for over 3 weeks and that is a good feeling. My liver test came back as just having a fatty liver. So no more doctor visits for awhile. Here in North East Florida we have been having very cold (for us) and dreary weather, we are missing our sunshine. My company was my son Josh and his wife and kids they all came from Az for a nice visit, we went to St Augustine, Amelia Island, Jax Beach, and Orlando for 3 days, we visited Downtown Disney, Epcot, and closed down Disneyworld. We bought a 3 day pass and have 1 more day left on it to use by June 5th, so I think hubby and I are going back down to Epcot for a leisure day. Well that is about all the news I have I will leave you with pictures of one finished object, a update on my Sampler Hill by With Thy Needle and Thread/Country Stitches, and one from us down in Orlando. Hope you all have a safe and warm weekend.


5 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I was thinking about you on Thursday and forgot to email you. Great news on the liver results!

Love the hat and it sounds and looks like you had a great time with the family!

Gill - That British Woman said...

My dad is down at Orange Beach and is complaining about how cold it is. Great photo of you and your family.

Love the hat.

woolwoman said...

Your family looked so cute all bundled up at Disney!! Nice hat finish. Good news on your liver, went thru all that too same diagnosis. Hope to see you Saturday, Mel

Felicity said...

Glad to hear that your health issues are on the mend. I just found (and read a few posts of) your blog. I'm in love with your hat knitting. They are lovely. Keep up the great inspiration!

Handyman Arlington said...

Thanks for sharingg