Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Stash...


I just love getting new stash,,whether it is coming from the postman or me buying it in the store,,and I have to tell you my fingers have been clicking away,,I am waiting on 2 more orders to come from the postman,,here is my latest stash enhancement,,I see some more bracelets being made and another tote,,and of course more stitching projects in the furture,,I had to order Primitive Needle patterns as a tribute to Lisa,,and I know when they are gone there wont be any more,,so here is to all your stash enhancements this week,,have fun and keep those fingers moving.
huggs and stitches,
Devon

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Great new stash. Love those fabrics!

Elisa said...

Enjoy your goodies!!

Abby / Linda said...

I love getting new things for my creativity, but sometimes feel like maybe I have invested too much and won't be able to sell it all! Ever feel that way? I guess I am just to utilitarian!!! Maybe not a true artist at heart!?