Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday...

Well I made it back on monday from my vacation,,,and althou it rained in californina I had a good time,,it was great seeing the grandbabies..sure do miss them little people..but now it is back to the grindstone,,and it seems the rained has followed me back to florida because ever since I have gotten back it has done nothing but rain,,oh well we need it here..My daughter is off to Virginia to see a friend and so I have the Max monster(2year old grandson)all to myself and he has been pretty good so far,,but I am afraid he is out growing his naps..as it seems to take alot longer for him to want to go to sleep...I sure hope that isnt the case as that is my time during the day...today I made another wrap bracelet..and open another Etsy store this week,,just for them..you can go here to have a look..tomarrow I am hoping to start another set of Posh Pillowcases,,I sure do like making them,,,well I hope you all are having a great week and that you may also have a fantastic weekend,,,till next time, huggs.. Devon

No comments: