Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Funny Story...

I worked on this quilt for my grandson,,which is my first machine quilt that I have done,,and I think I am hooked,,except that I dont know how people do big quilts with there sewing machine, and I got it all done, and was looking it over to make sure I snipped all the threads off of the front and back and I was looking at the back fabric and I looked again,,and then I went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,if you notice it has ALL little girls on it,,not one single boy..I cant believe I did that,,so I am giving this cute little cowgirl quilt to my grandaughter so she is making out in the quilt section. Now I have a piece of the little boy fabric in my stash,,I just have to figure out what pattern I want to do and do it quick,,as it is suppose to be a christmas present. Well I will hopefully be in my sewing room today starting on it,,hope you all have a very craft day..Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh dear! Lucky little girl who ends up with it though :)
LOVE the colors!!
You will get the grandson's quilt done it time - I just know it.

devonrose said...

So cute!! I would still give it to him;P
I wanted to say thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
xx

Kathy said...

It's a great quilt. One can never go wrong with the red white and blue theme. I like the backing fabric too!