Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tonights Dinner...




One of the things I love to do is cook...maybe that is why I need to lose 55 pounds..well 35 now..and I love to eat..I wanted to make a quiche but without a crust..so I found a basic recipe and added my own flare..I made a crustless quiche with eggs,heavy whipping cream,spinach,zucchini,mushrooms,Feta Cheese and fresh basil,thyme,dill,salt and pepper it took longer to cook then I thought but it turned out awesome,,I will be making different variations of this again,,and the good thing is I have leftovers for tomarrow...whats for dinner at your house????

5 comments:

cathleen said...

Sounds yummy! I really love quiche and I always make sure there is a piece leftover for breakfast. Tonight I made chicken marinara.

Julia said...

That looks very yummy! My dinner tonight was not. :/ I cooked up a month's worth of meat and froze it today (took about 5 hours) so....when it was time to cook hamburgers for my family I was tired and I forgot the seasoning! So the hamburgers tasted like cardboard. Oh well I guess that's what ketchup is for.

Babamoon said...

baseless quiche! fab idea, and sounds yummy!

kimar9791 said...

I hear you about the cooking/weight loss thing. It's so hard when you are a good cook who loves to cook to make the switch to eating light. I'm working on that right now and your delicious looking meal is not helping me right now! LOL

Annette said...

That looks really good! Tonight I fixed seared salmon and roasted veggies served on a bed of field greens with a honey lime vinaigrette.