Monday, May 3, 2010

Is it Monday already.....







Wow the weekend went by way to fast...but then I was busy all weekend so that could be why....we went to the Shrimp Festival on Saturday at Fernandina Beach and had a great time..boy did it get crowded quick..and the weather was great..and we all came home and died,,,then on sunday we went to church and came home and did yard work,,then hubby and grandson went and cooled off at the pool..and today is cleaning and laundry oh how funnnnnn not...well I hope you all had a great weekend,,,my herb garden is doing good,,thought I would show you an update picture of it,,I have already used,,mint,basil and cilentro..I am loving having fresh herbs to use...well here are some pictures of the weekend,,hope you all have a blessed week,,,take care

4 comments:

debi said...

What a fun weekend! Love the fresh herbs, can't beat it! Have a great week!

Purely Paige said...

Wow I am jealous of your herb garden! I haven't been able to keep any plants alive since I had a baby haha! Yum cilantro even! My favorite :)

Purely Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Your grandson is adorable with his red hair! The herbs look fantastic! I love having fresh herbs anytime I want it!