Saturday, December 12, 2009

Its a Rainy Saturday here...




Its a raining here in Florida and I am enjoying staying inside, at least till I have to go to work tonight..Well it has been really quiet here since my daughter and grandson moved back to Arizona and me and my hubby enjoyed a quiet evening last night just sitting and watching movies together,,it has been a long time since we have had the house just to our selfs.. Well I have been busy stitching,and baking..I started a new project a Sampler Girl one called Return to the Sea with Jane Austen and I am really enjoying stitching this..and I was craving some muffins and scones so I had a couple of packages of muffin and scone mixes in the cubboard and thought I would whip those up today,,I recently bought a scone pan and I love I might have to get another one,,well I hope you are enjoying your saturday and I will chat with you later,,,till then Happy Holidays...

1 comment:

2 Virgos Designs said...

It is rainy hre in NW Louisiana today also! Good day to package soaps and amke soy tarts!