Thursday, August 27, 2009

It is late,,and I am still up....

Again it is a late night and here I am posting on my blog...oh well...I am addicted to reading blogs especially book blogs..I love seeing and reading about what everyone is reading..I have gotten alot of great recommendations off of them..I finished reading Oolong Dead by Laura Childs and loved it,,,it is the 10th in the series of Tea Shop mystery books of hers...I love the characters and little tea shop she owns and the description of Charleston...and there are so many twist and turns in the story that you don't know who did it till the end..up next on the reading is a 4th in the series that I love also,,Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning the series is so good that I picked up the next in the series as soon as I finished the one right before it..If you like paranormal stories then I would highly recommend this series..it has alot of action in it and the story line is full of surprises....


Synopsis
He has stolen her past, but MacKayla will never allow her sister's murderer to take her future. Yet even the uniquely gifted sidhe-seer is no match for the Lord Master, who has unleashed an insatiable sexual craving that consumes Mac's every thought-and thrusts her into the seductive realm of two very dangerous men, both of whom she desires but dares not trust. As the enigmatic Jericho Barrons and the sensual Fae prince V"lane vie for her body and soul, as cryptic entries from her sister's diary mysteriously appear and the power of the Dark Book weaves its annihilating path through the city, Mac's greatest enemy delivers a final challenge...It's an invitation Mac cannot refuse, one that sends her racing home to Georgia, where an even darker threat awaits. With her parents missing and the lives of her loved ones under siege, Mac is about to come face-to-face with a soul-shattering truth-about herself and her sister, about Jericho Barrons...and about the world she thought she knew.


Well we have heard on some news about our move to Florida,,the paperwork for the transfer is signed and in the hands of the people that set up the move and travel section of it,,my husband heard from his new boss in Florida that he wants him down there by the 18th of Sept,,that is only 3 weeks and 2 days away...which means I have a whole bucket load of stuff to do like get our house ready to sale..I am looking forward to moving and being by the ocean...and living somewhere new...

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I read the Dreamfever series...and am expectantly awaiting the arrival of this last installment...then I shall await with bated breath the following book coming in November...I think?
Ahhh..LOVE IT!

Heather G. said...

This looks like a great series, thanks for letting me know about it! Good luck in your move to Florida. I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

I have an award for you again!

http://gofita.blogspot.com/2009/08/bingo-and-super-commenter-awards.html

Dani - tkdchick said...

I wish I just had more time to read... I spend too much of it stitchin!