Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Pride and Prejudice,,

I just got done watching this movie,,I have seen it before..but with just finishing reading the book it was so much better...I highly recommend this version of it..but like Persuasion I will be watching the BBC version of it also...it did follow the book,,but in some parts not as closely as I had hope for,,overall I loved it..but you really cant go wrong with anything Jane Austen or anything British...the actors did a marvalous job portraying the characters from the book..

Well I would love to hear your views on this movie if you have seen it...and if you haven't I again highly recommend it...so that is 3 items marked off my Anything Austen Challenge...only 9 more to do...please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you...

Devon

No comments: