Monday, June 22, 2009

Its another week....




Well I cant believe June is almost over,,we had a nice fathers day I of course had to work but I didnt have to go in till 2 so we went out to eat for lunch had a nice time..The weather here has finally hit over 100,,we have enjoyed the 90's and now summer is here in Arizona..I have been stitching and buying. Here are some pictures of the stitching I have been doing, I am really hoping to get the patriotic one done before the 4th July..I did get a couple more mofits done on the quaker one. I really want to stitch Beneath the Sunlit Sky by Blackbird design I got all the supplies in and now just waiting to finish the one I am working on..We are hopefully going to be moving to Florida the Jacksonville area between Aug & Oct,,my husbands job is tranfering there and so we will be leaving Arizona by the end of the year..we are ready to move..we have been in Arizona for 14 years and since we are ex military we are not use to staying in one place for more then 3 years so this move is long over due, plus I am really missing the green and rain..well that is all for now I hope you all have a wonderful week till next time..keep the needles moving...




Devon

No comments: