Monday, August 20, 2007

Look what I have been up to....


This is what I have been working on this past weekend, this and reading a really good book,,I have fell in love with this pattern..I have always loved the ripple pattern but could never get my edges straight, then I found this ripple crochet along and the pattern and tried it out and now I cant stop crocheting this pattern and the good thing is I already had the yarn in my stash,,and now I am thinking of the next ripple I am going to make,,,the colors are endless,,thanks for looking and have a wonderful week...cheers

1 comment:

Feltland said...

It's so beautiful !!! I love that pattern and the colours - really great work :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. (About the needles - I try to use thin yarn and needle).

Bye,
Monica