Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mini vacation..

Well they say 3 times is a charm lets see if blogger will let me post this..This past weekend I flew up to Alexandria Va to see a very good friend. I got up there Thursday afternoon and we didn't stop till I left on Sunday afternoon. I had a blast and can't wait till I go back..The weather was perfect and so was the company, I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking..hope you all have wonderful rest of the week..
On Thursday we took her girls to Harbor International 

On Friday we went to the Smithsonian National Zoo


And on Saturday we spent it walking around Old Town Alexandria

Where I found this little gem of a shop.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Looks like you had a fun and nonstop weekend adventure, Devon! Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Robin in Virginia