Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A finish...

Hello Everyone, I hope this thursday finds you all being creative,,I have been in my craft room sewing new drawstring bags for my Etsy shop,,and I must say I want to keep everyone of them..there is so much cute fabric out there,,I really must win the lottery to buy it all..dont you all agree? Well like the title says I have a finish a small one but a finish is a finish in my book. And I really enjoyed this little gem. And I will be putting the new bags in my shop this week so keep an eye out for them,,you must go and look at the lining fabric,,all my bags are fully lined with cordinating fabric. Well I hope you are all well and we will chat again. Devon

5 comments:

Christina said...

I love the colours you've used for tea thyme...must nicer than the original! :0)

woolwoman said...

I see some of the beautiful fabric you found at the LQS - lovely! Good for you to finish your little piece. Will you make into a little pillow or a cube maybe? Enjoy it - mel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just Another Old Geezer said...

What a wonderful project, thanks for showing us!

free animal cross stitch patterns