Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hello every,
Hope this Sunday finds you doing well, it is a beautiful day here in Northern Florida..I have been stitching and sewing..my latest project is a Blackbird design at I fell in love with as soon as I saw it..and I am enjoying stitching it also...and last weekend I stitched up this quick freebie by Sampler Girl,,and I have been stitching these stars to make a couple of pin cushions..and for the sewing I have stitched up a couple drawstring bags perfect for holding your needlework accessories, that are now in my Etsy shop also I have these cute little stitchmarkers just in my shop also perfect for the tea lover. And then I got a good shot of this beautiful cardinal who looks like he is eating well..I also have been listing some of my cross stitch stash on Ebay and will be listing more this week,,user name on Ebay is justdev02. Well I hope you all have a blessed week.
Devon











6 comments:

Barb said...

Love all your starts! Which BBD is that?

Miss Pants said...

What a cute little freebie! I just finished Feast of Friendship, I've yet to blog pics. And I have ordered Violet's Blue. How fun!

I found your blog through a friend's blog. I just had to follow yours b/c you live in my home town!

Chris said...

Lovely stitching!

Devon said...

Barb that is Hannah Lovina Joslin pattern, it is in their Honeysuckle Manor book.

Devon said...

It is a blackbird design book..

Catherine said...

Great stitches!