Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Tuesday,,

Hello fellow bloggers,,
Hope you are having a very happy day,,hope the sun is shinning where you are at and the birds are singing,,I just have to tell you all, after living in Arizona for 14 years and seeing nothing but cactus and dirt, and then moving to Florida 2.5 years ago I am in awe, everyday I see something to be grateful for. I see Cardinals and Bluebirds everyday at my bird feeder. I see little grey squirrels running along the top of the fence or playing in my yard. I see my plants growing and blooming. Don't get me wrong AZ does have it beautiful points but when you have looked at brown for so long,,green is just amazing..and you know the best part,,it doesn't get to be 120 here. Today I started to make my granddaughter 4th of July outfit..the top is done and if I do say so myself it turned out cute. This is my grandson's last week at pre-school..he will be lost without his buddies, he really enjoyed going to pre-school and his teacher is so nice..Well I hope you all have a fantastic day..tell next time,,hugs and stitches

P.S. Dont forget to enter my giveaway, you have till friday.
P.S.S And dont forget to go over to http://www.peaceloveandkids.com/ for her awesome giveaway.
Devon

No comments: