Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yummy Breakfast for the Week...




I wanted to make these for awhile..so this morning I finally made them,,they are easy,lowcarb,tasty and you can add what ever you want to them,,,The ingredients are easy,,Eggs,Heavy Whipping Cream,Water,Rotel Tomatoes,Shredded Cheese,Salt and Pepper..just add a gallop of sour cream,or your favorite salsa..can you say yummy and I now I have a quick breakfast for next week,,just a few minutes in the microwave..Well it is off to the Pool with the little one in a few minutes,,hope you all have a wonderful weekend,,and Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there...

3 comments:

hmsgofita said...

Those do look yummy! And congrats on your walking goal, looks like things are moving along nicely!

Judy said...

Wow! those look so yummy! Thanks for providing the recipe. Yes, I'm still in Austin..I sold 'the big house' and moved into my smaller (emphasis on smaller) home! The change has been good..I was able to get rid of stuff that I really didn't need. It's amazing how much we collect over the years!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those look tasty! As for Kayaking it wasn't too hard at all but I was on a calm river. I'm sure there's a huge difference between doing it in fresh water/salt water.