Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




  • I Hope all you friends out there had a very blessed thanksgiving,,I did...It was just Justin and I at the house, we were suppose to go up to Payson but got rained out, so we just hung out at the house the kids all had somewhere to go,,so it was really nice and quiet..My husband bought me a tree today and in the picture you can see it, yes it is pink and I love it,,now I am asking for your help what color of bulbs should I put on it, I was thinking about silver and Justin said dark blue, so I am needing your help..leave a comment with the color I should put even if it is a different color then silver or blue,,also I am posting a picture of my daughter and her boyfriend and baby Max who will be six months old on the 3rd of Dec..have a blessed holiday..






2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Ooh cute tree! We have pink green and turquoise on our tree so I bet like a lime green turquoise and silver would look great!

He is so precious!!

Did you go to JoAnn this morning?! I slept. I am hoping to get there soon though.

Lori said...

Savannah would love that tree and insist on putting purple on it, however I think the dark blue would look good. I can't believe the babies are going to be 6 mos. already. Max looks so much bigger than Tasha!!
Lori