Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am back,,from beyond...




















Hi,,








I have been missing and for that I am sorry..but it is not all my fault..first on May 10 my second son Josh got married at our house and so that was a world wind time..and then on June 3rd my daughter gave birth to a 8lb 12oz bouncing baby boy and life has not been the same since..plus I am working 5 nights a week at Barnes and Noble..between doctors, hospitals, and keeping Max happy I am to old for this...we are enjoying him and for that I am greatful...I am thankful that I am working also for it makes me more appreciated for the little things in life..I have been able to get back into my reading which I am very happy for, I havent gotten back into my crafts as knitting or crocheting or sewing, which I am hoping to do when the weather has cooled down some..I am hoping to keep up this blog more now, that I am into some kind of a routine...so we will see..I have enclosed pictures so please enjoy them as we have enjoyed the events..thanks for being my cyber friends and hope you all are still out there...have a great week and keep in touch...I almost forgot one thing my yorkie Winston got killed by another dog,,and so after some thought I got another yorkie and picked him up on 30 May,,he is another tea cup yorkie, and his name is Toby Mac..so between a new puppy, a new baby and working, it is surprising that I am still sane..love you all..


2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

What an exciting 2008 Devon!! Glad to see ya back!

Kathleen J. said...

Welcome back! You were on my mind the other day, just wondering how things were going but my wonderings didn't include a wedding too. Wow!