Friday, January 19, 2007

Thank goodness this week is over.....



It has been one of the worse weeks I have had in a long time, we went from 5 drivers and 4 cars to 5 drivers and 2 cars, and now we found out that my van's motor has died just to top things off...so we have one car and a rental and the van isn't worth 2500 dollars for a used motor,,,so we will be looking for another cheap car...so onto bigger and better things....let hope so. I am still knitting thank goodness for that huh..I am working on 2 scarfs and I think I will do another dishcloth we will see. I haven't read anything in awhile so I think I might pick up a book to read to..I have an eye appointment today to hopefully get glasses I have never had an eye appointment and I am long over due for one so maybe I will have a picture of me in my new glasses..until then here are some pictures for you of our weather today rainy and cloudy loving it ... have a very blessed day I sure am going to try to have one...

No comments: