I have seen this post in alot of other blogs and thought I would join in on the 10,25,50..
The rules (as posted at www.hasturtorres.blogspot.com) are:1. Have fun reducing your stash.2. There is no time limit- people have different size projects they would like to work on.3. Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10, 25, or 50 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter. 4. This challenge can also apply to knitting, beading, sewing and crocheting patterns.5. You can make some exemptions - I am not placing limitations on this due to commitments that people might already have. Remember, though, the goal of this challenge is to reduce stash so too many exemptions will sabotage these efforts.6. Gifts, gift cards, trades, RAKs and patterns bought with gift money are not a violation of this challenge. This also applies to purchasing patterns for gifts that give other people. Woohoo!7. Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.8. The offical start date of this challenge was Sept 1, 2006 since I have been posting about it for awhile and want to make sure the everyone's projects have been included.
Here is my list...only 25 now but will add more later.
1. LHN-The Bookshelf-WIP
2. LHN-Coffee Menu
3. LHN-Daisy Lane
4. LHN-M'Lady Strawberries
5. LHN-Season of Plenty
6. Country Cottage-Rose Cottage
7. Country Cottage-A Place we call home
8. Country Cottage-The Tea Room
9. Designer Series-Shaker Sampler
10. Twister Threads-Gingham Hearts
11. Brightneedle-Pretty in Pink
12. Brightneedle-The Sampler Sampler
13. Cider Hill-Sweet Violets
14. Blackbird Designs-Summer House
15. Blackbird Designs-Quaker Garden
16. Blackbird Designs-Spring Fling
17. Blackbird Designs-Sunflower House
18. Dessins DHC-Patch Red 13
19. Hillside Sampling-Quaker Diamond
20. Shepherds Bush-Love
21. Shepherds Bush-Flag
22. Shepherds Bush-Lamb
23. Shepherds Bush-Shepherds Earth
24. Shepherds Bush-Dancing Lamb
25. Shepherds bush-Checkered Sheep
there you have it,,,the first 25 projects I will stitch before I buy anymore patterns...